Lodging at the Workshop Venue
IEEE CAMSAP 2015 will take place at the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Resort in Cancun, Mexico. The organizing committee has negotiated special rates for a block of rooms within the resort for the workshop attendees. Details for making reservations using these special rates are as follows:
- The limited number of special-rate rooms are available only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The special rates can only be used for three (3) days before December 13th, 2015 till three (3) days after December 16th, 2015.
- The special-rates rooms can be requested using this registration form, which includes the negotiated rates. This form should be emailed to email@example.com.
- The special-rates rooms can also be requested by entering the password IEEE at the link http://coralbeachgroups.com/Eventos_Conf.aspx and then clicking on Reservation Form.
- Workshop attendees can contact the resort by phone at +1-888-8309008 (USA) or +52-998-8813200 ext. 3333 (rest of the world).
Alternate Lodging Options
Workshop attendees are not required to stay at the workshop venue. We have also made arrangements with the nearby Aloft Cancun Hotel for workshop attendees. You can use the following link for making reservations with this hotel using our preferred rates: Aloft Cancun Hotel Reservation. Further, there are a number of other lodging options that are close to the workshop venue. The venue's address is Blvd. Kukulkan Km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, QROO Mexico, which can be used to search for alternate arrangements.
Getting to the Workshop Venue
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Resort is situated in the heart of Cancun's hotel zone and is about 13 miles from Cancun International Airport (CUN). There are several online resources, including one from the TripAdvisor, that provide information for travel from CUN to the hotel zone. In addition:
There is a taxi service from CUN to Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Resort that can be reserved by sending an email to the hotel concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of this taxi service is 750 pesos (approximately 53 US dollars).
The workshop organizers have arranged with a local travel company to provide paid (by the attendees) transfers to the workshop attendees from the airport to the hotel and back. The same travel company will also provide paid private tours of Cancun to the workshop attendees. In order to make reservations for these hotel transfers and/or tours, please use the following link: http://www.tropicalincentives.com/form_gpos/sales/cancun/2015/ieee/.