Registration for IEEE CAMSAP 2015 is now open and can be done through the following link: EDAS Registration Portal. Please refer to the following information for registration deadlines, cancellation policy, rules governing registration of authors, and extra banquet tickets.
|Category||Until November 15, 2015||After November 15, 2015|
|Non-Member||USD 1,150||USD 1,300|
|IEEE Member||USD 950||USD 1,050|
|IEEE SPS Member||USD 730||USD 900|
|Student Non-Member||USD 350||USD 550|
|IEEE Student Member||USD 300||USD 450|
|IEEE SPS Student Member||USD 250||USD 350|
|IEEE Life Member||USD 200||USD 300|
Proof of IEEE Membership and Student Status
- Participants paying the IEEE or IEEE SPS membership rates for workshop registration must provide their membership number for verification purposes. Inability to provide a membership number or an expired membership status will result in the participant being charged the full, non-member registration rate.
- Non-IEEE student registration will only be accepted with a proof of student status, which can be a copy of your student identification card or a letter from your institution. Please send such proof of student status via email to Mrs. Marlis Gorecki (email@example.com).
Registration Policy for Authors
At least one author of a paper must register by October 11, 2015 at a regular (non-student and non-life member) rate, and one of the authors must present the paper in person. Note that one full author registration can cover up to 3 papers.
What is Covered in the Registration Fees?
- Tutorials, plenary talks, and technical sessions.
- Daily luncheons and regular coffee breaks.
- Workshop proceedings on a memory stick.
- Banquet on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 from 8 PM to 10:30 PM. Additional banquet tickets can be purchased during registration at a cost of USD 120 each.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation of registration for IEEE CAMSAP 2015 will be allowed before November 15, 2015. There will be a processing fee of 20% of the total amount of the registration, which will be deducted from the refunded registration charges. No requests for cancellation of registration/refunds will be entertained after November 15, 2015.